Sunday, June 13, 2010

american food

Today in American people have developed a new taste buds. I know I travel through most of Asia. I was so mad when I was in Dubai and I never tried any of the local food. I had to eat at a TGIF’s. Trust me I was mad and after that we when out drinking. The same thing happen when I was in Chennai, India. Instead of eating at a local spot we ate at a Subway. I then I asked him why where they were eat at American food places. They said,” We do not trust any of the local food places because you never know what meat their using.” I told them, “Just because this is an American food place does mean that they ship in American meat and cook them right there.” When we hit Hong Kong I when with another group and we tried the local food and it was delicious and the best part I did not get food poisoning. Too bad I can’t go back, so now since my new work and school schedule I my force to me to eat at a fast food joint which is I hate because it’s so unhealthy. I’m glad we have expanded a taste plated. I do not know if I can live off a burgers and greasy fried food.

No comments: