Tuesday, June 8, 2010

death penalty

I feel that people today can get away with anything, and all they get is a slap on the wrist for the crime that they committed. If you ever go through of any criminal file you will see some disturbing crime scene pictures. There blood everywhere, people bodies are shot at or cut open, most of the picture that I see are naked on the floor, and there facial expression when they die let put it this way they were not smiling. I feel that the people in jail are wasting your tax dollars because the judge server criminal back to back life sentences. Do you know how much of your taxes dollar are going to pay for the prisoners and the people who work there? What purpose is the prisoner doing there if they have a life sentence? Do you really get anything as your last meal and see the religious leader of your choice? These and more question will be answer on my paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that your claim shift needs to have more umph to it. You seem to wishy-washy in your introduction even though you feel that the death penalty should be increased. I think your claims sound pretty reasonable, but you will need to find a better way to get to them. If you do choose to start out with a question, I think it should be the right question that will better lead you to your overall claim.