Thursday, June 24, 2010


Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Everyone has a different taste in people, so how can you compare people to other people. Many women want the tall, dark and handsome then through in some nice muscle and you can make a lot of women happy. I can tell you for a fact every woman has different taste in men. For example, I like tall then me, dark or red hair, and handsome. According to my definition of handsome is the dorky looking, on the other hand, my friend who like tall blonde and handsome and according to her is muscular. She is like every other woman who likes the tall dark and handsome stereotype. Most women will agree is that when we are looking for in a guy he has to be taller than us. Not unless your are into short men, then let any one stop you from dating or marry anyone you want.


No comments: